Monday, June 14, 2010

Zoo Trip

We had a wonderful trip to the Woodland Park Zoo today. Alice took the bus with her school, and then William and I drove down to be with her. We took lots of photos (William's still need developed)and I wanted to share a few of the best ones. I just wish I had grabbed my spare batteries, as my camera died part way through the day.


I like this one even though there is a plant right in the way... ugh!

Photobucket

Could these girls be cuter?

Photobucket

I just think green snakes are adorable.

Photobucket

Because I'm a plant person, I took just as many photos of plants as I did of animals or the girls. :)Orchids anyone?

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was to much glare on the glass by the Jaguars to get really good photos, but I got a kick out of this one.

Photobucket

This peacock stole the show... he stood right by the food court showing off for his fans.

Photobucket

How often do you see the back side?

Photobucket


My favorite photo of the day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

We really enjoyed seeing the wood duck exhibit. Although, the only ducklings we saw were in the lion exhibit... we did wonder.

Photobucket

We are tired, but what a wonderful and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment